About Sustainable Finance Skillnet:
Sustainable Finance Skillnet is a national network working to develop skills and leadership capacity to advance ESG best practice across Ireland’s financial services sector.
Sustainable Finance Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies.
The Sustainable Finance Skillnet is promoted by Sustainable Finance Ireland.
About Sustainable Finance Ireland:
Sustainable Finance Ireland is Ireland’s leading national platform working to advance the sustainable finance agenda at home and abroad.
A supporting player in the Irish Government’s Ireland for Finance strategy 2025; our role is to promote, connect and support to strengthen Ireland’s position.
Sustainable Finance Ireland is supported by public and private sectors actors.
Sustainable Finance Ireland works to support its members by providing thought leadership, raising awareness on excellence & best practice, building capacity in the sector, hosting our peer network and catalysing innovation with supportive frameworks and tools, while collaborating with partners at home and abroad to ensure Ireland’s financial eco-system achieves a leading position in sustainable finance.
About the Role:
Sustainable Finance Ireland seek to appoint a Sustainable Finance Skillnet Network Executive on a fixed term, part-time basis.
Reporting to the Sustainable Finance Skillnet Network Manager, the Network Executive will carry out all necessary tasks to ensure the project objectives are met and all governance procedures are followed appropriately.
The Network Executive will work closely with the Network Manager in developing and maintain relations with key stakeholders and members.
Below are some of the key duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Procurement – Follow all accounting, procurement, and governance procedures to ensure all legislative, Skillnet and best practice standards are met
- Data Management – Ensure all data is collected, collated, and inputted to meet funding body requirements, maintain all appropriate records in an orderly manner and ensure compliance with data protection legislation
- Financial Management – Manage all aspects of network finances – debtors and creditors, cashflow and budget
- Deliver reports to the Network Manager as required
- Be the initial point of contact for enquiries, handle general queries and requests for information and follow up on more specific queries in consultation with the Network Manager
- Maintain and update project website and on relevant social media platforms
- Prepare content for various publications such as the Network newsletter
- Liaise with training providers and bodies and maintain a harmonious and effective working relationship
- Draft and format documents and presentations as assigned
- Provide input into operational and future plans for the Network
Marketing & Event Management
- Co-ordinate and administer events and other promotional activity as identified in the operational plan
- Carry out secretariat duties for the network steering committee and advisory groups as assigned
- Prepare marketing materials for the Network ensuring they adhere to all branding guidelines
Other key tasks
- Carry out assigned Network Manager duties in his or her absence
- Carry out other duties as identified and agreed with the Network Manager that are appropriate to the overall purpose of the role
Note: This is a non-exhaustive list and serves to reflect the nature of the duties included in the role.
About the Candidate:
- Third Level
- Desirable – Sustainability or Sustainable Finance
- Has knowledge of the financial services sector, preferably sustainable finance
- Demonstrates an understanding of the importance of skills development for Irelands economic future
- Has a knowledge of the operational practicalities of delivering training and development activity
- Business to business customer experience
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Marketing and promotional experience, e.g., website, events, promotional publications
- Working with large amounts of data
- Working in a small team environment
- Experience in training activity desirable
Key Competencies & Skills
- Excellent Project management skills – experience with similar projects
- Learning, Education and Development skills
- People & Networking skills – ability to manage the relationships with all key stakeholders across a national network
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or on own initiative
- Understanding of project budgets and financial management
- Marketing and brand awareness acumen
- Organisational – ability to meet deadlines and successfully complete projects
Salary: €25,000 – €30,000 per annum DOE
Part time, fixed term contract
Duration: 12 months
Please send your application to email@example.com